Comments and followers are welcome




Sunday 21 November 2010

The hobbie i love turn job i love!

Some times i think im the luckiest person alive, despite the long hours i work there are those few hours a week i spend teaching or traning others that are just moments of true joy.
wether its spin, box fit, circuit, inductions or personal training... i am in my element. I now have my first few clients and god i love training them.
I am finally on the way to making a difference in other peoples lifes! and when you see that smile on someones face (generally a very sweaty one) you know you are doing the right thing.

here are a few of things which make me smile:

- Putting on my Personal Trainer T
- setting up a circuit
- Putting on my Boxing mits
- that first punch a client throws into my boxing mit, with no hesitation.
- the first time a client conquers a difficult excercise
- seeing smiley sweaty faces
- seeing someone achieve something they thought they couldnt do
- seeing a full spin class put every last ounce they have into the last 30 seconds of the class...
- making a client laugh in their work out
- when the little boy im training scores his first goal
- the appreciative thank you you get at the end of every class, especially when i feel like i should be thanking them because i enjoyed it just as much!


I've gotta admit although its not full time yet... i have one of the best..... actually no THE BEST job in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment